• Must be a great organizer
• Quality worker
• Optimists with positive energy that people look forward to working with
• Team player
• Licensed agents with knowledge of CAR Forms
• MUST BE ABLE TO managing the paperwork associated with a sale
• Communicate daily with clients and with other agents to ensure all needs are met and all details attended to.
• Represent your clients’ best interests with all associated with the property, appraisers and buyers.
• Have positive working relationships with all clients, and fellow agents.
• Schedule appointments; conduct showings and open houses.
• Manage escrow activity to ensure all events are happening within appropriate time frame; follows up with all parties to ensure compliance
• Be on a winning team and enjoy working, innovating, and working together.
– California Real Estate Licensed agent is a MUST
– Knowledge of CAR forms
– Proficiency with MLS, CAR Forms and Docusign or we will teach you!
We are a new Real Estate company Looking for bright agents!
3 westside offices to choose from
PAcific Palisades, Brentwood and Santa Monica
Commission splits to be discussed